Rowan is a detached, single-storey, self-catering holiday cottage set in its own garden and with parking for two cars. Facing south it has spectacular views over Whitelee Fell National Nature Reserve.
From the central hallway, the front door leads straight on to a raised decking verandah with garden table and chairs where you can make the most of the views. The sitting room has a comfy leather 3-piece suite and a multi-fuel stove. There are three bedrooms off the hall: a double room with a 4-poster bed, a twin room, and a single room; the bathroom has a shower over the bath; the fitted kitchen is well-equipped and has an extendable table and chairs; finally there is a utility room with washing machine, tumble drier and a door to the car parking area. There are steps up to both entrance doors.
- Free Wi-Fi
- 48” flat-screen HD TV with Free-Sat
- HD DVD/ Blue Ray players
- Live CCTV wildlife feed to the TV
- Radio with i-Pod docking station
- Gas cooker with gas oven
- Washing machine
- Over-bath shower
- Multi-fuel stove
- Field-mounted PV panels to supply electricity
- Separate fridge and freezer
- Central heating via a ground source heat pump
- Hot water supplied by roof-mounted PV panel and immersion heater